By Apostle Aje Pelser
With medical research by Dr Stefan and Waldi Wever.
Reasons for cells to multiply, which will stimulate the growth of the Church
1. Cells multiply so that an organism can grow.
2. Cells do not get larger as the body grows: they multiply to increase and produce more cells! Act 9:31 Then the churches throughout all Judea, Galilee, and Samaria had peace and were edified. And walking in the fear of the Lord and in the comfort of the Holy Spirit, they were multiplied.
3. Cells multiply to replace damaged cells or tissue. The fastest rate of multiplication happens (in the epidermis) in the skin, which protects the body from external assaults. This also ensures rapid healing if the skin is disrupted. In the liver, mature cells also remain capable of multiplication.
4. Cells are stimulated from signals from other cells. – Fellowship of the saints and gathering together stimulates and stirs up the saints for good works.
Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,
Heb 10:25 not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching.
5. Growth factors in a cell – there is a connection to the parent cell that causes cascade of reaction within the cell to initiate cellular multiplication. Conversely, Dysregulation of these signals causes abnormal multiplication or mitosis leading to growths in the body. When we consider that God chooses people to trigger a new move in the Body of Christ, then we see a pattern of multiplication in church movements through church history. My parents received a prophetic word from Prophet Sigi Oblander that they would be a father and mother of a new move of God in the earth. At that stage they did not know what that meant. Now we can see clearly that there is a global Reformational movement of church planting with accurate bible training with apostolic perspective across 5 continents now. We have set in order a global apostolic council with regional apostolic councils in several nations, acting as a hub for the great commission to go make disciples of all nations, and the great command to love God and your neighbour as yourself. The next wave of this move is already breaking to the shores of new Spiritscapes, and the DNA of the ‘parent’ cell, is multiplying!
6. Two stages for Cellular Multiplication
I. Interphase – cells get ready to divide. Prepares nutrients for energy: teaching of the word and impartation:
Act_5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ.
Col_3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Tit_2:12 teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age,
Rom_1:11 For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, so that you may be established—
1Th_2:8 So, affectionately longing for you, we were well pleased to impart to you not only the gospel of God, but also our own lives, because you had become dear to us.
II. Mitosis – Active division of a parent cell into two daughter cells. Notice ‘daughter’ cells. Bride of Christ has the ability to reproduce after its kind.
Prophase: In the nucleus: In the nucleus: Duplicated DNA carrying chromosomes condense and are attached to each other.
Orchestration of movement: Outside the nucleus: Two structures, called the mitotic spindles, forms on either side of the nucleus. They orchestrate the movement of the split chromosomes (or chromatids) to opposite poles in the parent cell.
Prometaphase: The nuclear membrane disintegrates and the mitotic spindle attaches to the chromosomes. Divine links and connection birthed in purpose and agreement in vision.
Mat_18:19 “Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.
Act 10:19 While Peter thought about the vision, the Spirit said to him, “Behold, three men are seeking you.
Act 10:20 Arise therefore, go down and go with them, doubting nothing; for I have sent them.”
Metaphase: The chromosomes are aligned in the middle of the cell. Alignment with the vision is essential. Where there is unity, God commands a blessing:
Psa 133:1 A Song of Ascents. Of David. Behold, how good and how pleasant it is For brethren to dwell together in unity!
Psa 133:2 It is like the precious oil upon the head, Running down on the beard, The beard of Aaron, Running down on the edge of his garments.
Psa 133:3 It is like the dew of Hermon, Descending upon the mountains of Zion; For there the LORD commanded the blessing— Life forevermore.
Brothers in unity promotes the flow of anointing. This anointing that results from unity draws a blessing from the Lord, and promotes life.
When I officiated at the first marriage out of lockdown on the 1st of June, there was a sense of life being released again into the environment of death and fear. Find a reason to celebrate life every day. The movie “Fiddler on the Roof” has a theme song: “To Life! L’chaim!” There is much trouble and persecution in the history of Israel, but there is a joy released when they celebrate life.
Anaphase: Chromosomes are split and pulled to the opposite poles of the cell. The cell begins to elongate.
Isa 54:1 “Sing, O barren, You who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, You who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate Than the children of the married woman,” says the LORD.
Isa 54:2 “Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes.
Isa 54:3 For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited.
Isa 54:4 “Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.
Isa 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, The LORD of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.
Telophase: Chromosomes arrive at opposite poles. A nuclear membrane forms around each set of chromosomes and the cell continues to elongate. Do you feel like God is stretching you? If you feel like you are being stretched in any are of your life, get ready for multiplication! Your capacity is busy increasing for a new level of grace and greater measure of faith.
Think about it: when you started out in your career, what were you able to handle on a weekly or even daily basis? Then make a short list of the things you are handling now: have you multiplied your responsibilities and capacity to deal with problems? How many problem have you overcome since you started out? That is an indication of your exponential growth in capacity.
Cytokinesis: Splitting of the cytoplasm as the cells separate into two daughter cells. The multiplication is complete, but the daughter cells themselves have the potential within them to multiply again! God is a God of increase!